The Extech 407735 Dual Range Sound Lever Meter is a general purpose sound level meter with ±2dB accuracy.
*Provides 2dB accuracy
*Two measuring ranges: 3*5 to 100dB (Low) and 65 to 130dB (High)
*Max Hold with reset button
*Built-in calibration check (94dB)
*Analog AC/DC outputs for connection to an analyzer or recorder
*Tripod mount ideal for field use
1. Wind blowing across the microphone adds extraneous noise to the measurement.
Use the supplied windscreen to cover the microphone when applicable.
2. Calibrate the instrument before each use if possible. Especially if the meter has not
been used for a long period of time.
3. Do not store or operate the instrument in areas of high temperature or humidity.
4. Keep meter and microphone dry.
5. Avoid severe vibration when using the meter.
6. Remove the battery when the meter is to be stored for long periods of time
|Product model number||407735|